[Sca-cooks] listing of ingredients........

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:22:16 PST 2007

Sharing recipies is up to the cooks and for most of us who ask, simply
knowing the original source and a few notes on what was done are enough to
make us happy.  For me, knowing the ingredients is enough to play with.

Also, some people attend a feast at the last minute (through exchanged
tickets, etc.) and I feel they should have access to the food info on site
so they can skip problem dishes.

Personally, I like to have at least a menu so I can pace myself through the
feast and sometimes enjoy more of a fantastic dish if I know what is coming
after.  I also collect feast menues and file them with recipies if shared by
the cook.  Great memories and a great resource.

Katira