[Sca-cooks] Selling out feasts?

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:20:57 PST 2007

>Once you get people used to the idea that the bookings will close well
>before the event, you probably won't get many of these requests.

>--
>Adele de Maisieres

That's not the norm in Northern Atlantia - at least for the 5 years I've
been in the Society.

In fact, at our recent Baronial Investiture (2/3) at 4 PM the Head Cook
decreed that NO ONE left Bright Hills hungry and accomodated 2 more tables
(16 peope) for feast.

We *do* make note that feast reservations which are unclaimed by 4 PM will
be resold....

Ro de Laci
Bright Hills