[Sca-cooks] OOP - forwarding a request for a graduate student

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 2 19:04:47 PST 2007

Helewyse mentioned:
<<< I have been contacted by a graduate student who is doing her thesis
work on the culture of the SCA.  Currently she is looking at food and
feasting.  I have a questionaire from her ready to disseminate.
If you are interested in helping her out please contact me of list
(helewyse at yahoo.com) and I will send you a copy. >>>

Helewyse, you can go ahead and send me a copy. However, Gulf Wars
starts in one week, so I may or may not be able to get it back to her
for a couple of weeks.

For anyone interested in such studies, I have a pair of articles in
the SCA-SOCIOLOGY section of the Florilegium on one study:
A-Study-o-SCA-art (92K)  5/ 4/02    "Postmodern Medievalism: A
Sociological
                                        Study of the Society for
Creative
                                        Anachronism" by Master Hrolf
Herjolfssen.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/A-Study-o-SCA-art.html
SCA-Sociology-art (14K)  4/ 9/02    "Sociology and the SCA: some
brief thoughts"
                                        by Master Hrolf Herjolfssen.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/SCA-Sociology-art.html

Stefan