[Sca-cooks] Cast Iron Chef Competition at Gulf Wars

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 16:31:09 PST 2007

As I'm sitting here watching Iron Chef, I have to wonder why no one has
submitted a competition like this one to the TV show to be included in their
program.  Granted, it's just a minute or so of fame...but it might draw
interest toward having some SCA Cook do a real show on historical cookery!

Kiri