[Sca-cooks] FW: [SunDragon] ESTRELLA WAR: Feedback for the Autocrats!!!!

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 10:33:34 PDT 2007

Maestro Diego de Marulanda al Nadil, Miastreas Deborah Inis Glas, and
Baroness Alexandra de Le Mer Vert, autocrats for Estrella War XXIII, have
announced that they are accepting comments regarding the recent War.

Unto the known world, we the autocrats main for Estrella War XXIII do hereby
beg your indulgence. Please make this available unto the populace by the
widest redistribution, written and electronic. We, in an attempt to make
future Estrella Wars more friendly toward the populace and merchants request
any and all with constructive criticism to please file a comment form
directly with us.

Our email address remains estrellamain2007@
<mailto:estrellamain2007%40cox.net> cox.net. You will find the
appropriate forms on the main web page of www.estrellawar.org (click on
"original article") and we will be sure to read each and every one.

Our final meeting is near and our final report will be due shortly
thereafter. We invite you to participate in the process of making Estrella
war a more enjoyable event for all.

In Service to the Dream,

Maestro Diego de Marulanda al Nadil, OP, LoA, DWS
Miastreas Deborah Inis Glas, OP, DWS, CGoA
Baroness Alexandra de Le Mer Vert, OP

SEND RESPONSES TO: estrellamain2007 @ cox.net [OMIT SPACES]

_,_._,___