[Sca-cooks] Lent was Re: Test

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 13 07:45:14 PDT 2007

I write an event calendar for parties and celebrity events in LA and NY
and am trying to figure out why in the world anyone throws a Mardi Gras
party this late in the year?  Clearly, not observing Lent, but beyond
that, the cycle is OVER.  It's like scheduling a Christmas party in
January, just wrong.

I promise not to eat yummies in front of 'Lainie.  <hand over heart>

Perturbed, Selene