[Sca-cooks] Long Pepper Bacon

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Mar 15 09:02:52 PDT 2007

Actually it's Ann Arbor not Mishugginah.
As to Zingerman's--
Some people think they have earned their rep--
http://www.inc.com/magazine/20030101/25036_pagen_2.html
http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2003-10-01-deli_x.htm
They keep being mentioned in all the major food magazines too.
Oh and the New York Times routinely mentions them also.

Johnnae