[Sca-cooks] Long Pepper Bacon

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 15 10:26:09 PDT 2007

I got a response about the cubebs error.  That was speedy!

-=-=- forwarded material -=-=-

Susan,

  Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.  I must admit,
I personally am not an expert on long peppers or cubebs, but I sent your
information along to our website manager, as well as our PR people.
Mayhap they got some wires crossed somewhere.  Hopefully we'll get this
taken care of quickly.  Thanks for keeping an eye on us!

Ben - Zingerman's Mail Order
(888) 636-8162