[Sca-cooks] Apropos of ?? Re: OT Question

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 14:07:39 PDT 2007

One of Thomas Crapper's descendants teaches middle school - science? - just up the road from me.  As you'd expect, kids have a field day with the name, but he's very proud of it :-)

  Claire, Shire of Dragon's Mist, An Tir

Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
  No, he wasn't period. I was just being silly, because the title is similar to the one you wanted
a review of. This book is interesting, the title is hysterically funny, but will not give you
period information at all.

Here is a decent summary of Mr. Crapper:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper

snip