[Sca-cooks] Feast nightmare

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue Mar 20 19:42:14 PDT 2007

>And if you need some saffron, I will send you some personally.  I can't
>defrost chickens with heat vision from this distance, but will do what I
>can.

I bought saffron a week ago.  It was only missing in my dream. I was
more amused at how detailed, but completely unrealistic it was. I've
been known to procrastinate, but shopping for feast at 6 pm is a bit
much even for me.

I'm not worried about the feast... yet.  I may have been spending too
much time with Rumpolt.
I found some interesting recipes for "Spanische Pasteten ," Spanish
Pie which use a sort of puff paste made with bacon fat.  I've never
heard of such a thing.  I'll post them in a bit.

Ranvaig
PS.  I hate the change at work but it is going ok too.  One project
ended and they moved me to a new, less desirable one, and management
is messing around with me.  I had to take a week of vacation while
they ordered a monitor that didn't kill my eyes.. and now they won't
move it for the training that I'm doing this week.  But at least I'm
working.