[Sca-cooks] help on 17th c. French Chocolate Drinking

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Mar 27 10:30:46 PDT 2007

the first thing I'd do is look in Cotgrave... a 17th century French:English dictionary. if the word isnt in
there, they didnt know about it :).

also check out Toussaint Samats History of Food. since its franco centric, it has some great references and
citations you wont find elsewhere.

fun project!
--Anne-Marie

On Tue Mar 27  8:44 , Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise  sent: