[Sca-cooks] shop locally

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:21:11 PDT 2007

Yeah, we have one of those franchises here in southern MD...and they are
quite active in the community, supporting all sorts of community
efforts...for example, they are very supportive for the American Cancer
Society's Relay for Life.  Many of the larger chains do not...at least on a
local level.

Kiri