[Sca-cooks] Sour Orange Juice

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 30 12:11:38 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have found a pretty good commercial source of sour orange juice. It is put
out by Badia (www.badiaspices.com). Ingredients are:

100% Seville orange juice from concentrate
Xanthum gum
Sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (as preservatives)

The web site is a bit annoying. I used the search box to find the product.
Be aware that they are a commercial producer, so you will either need to go
through a local store or set up an account in order to purchase from them. I
have been able to get Seville oranges at the DeKalb International Farmers
Market, but they typically don't have enough for me to use in a feast. I
hope this proves of benefit to someone.

Sincerely,

Guillaume