[Sca-cooks] Solution to the Tischzucht puzzle

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 13:34:32 PDT 2007

--- Volker Bach <carlton_bach at yahoo.de> wrote:

> PS: Anyone here know if the Ecbasis (an early variant
> of the Reynard myth) or Thomasin de Circlaria have
> been translated?
>
> YIS
>
> Giano

Into English?  No, I can't find that either has.  Jacob Grimm translated Ecbasis from Latin
into German, but no one has translated it into English.

And just for your information, this is the proper spelling and designation for:

Thomasin, von Zerclaere

at least according to the Library of Congress.  His works are only in German, as far as I can
find.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/