[Sca-cooks] Yoo-hoo, Urtatim!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Mar 31 16:44:21 PDT 2007

Pardon the band-width, folks...I'm a bit under the weather to be thinking
clearly enough to look up her personal email.....
Just last weekend, I was in charge of a feast for my local group, and we
made great use of the recipes available in the Dining Nook at Dar Anahita.
Several people have asked me for recipes--especially the Vegetable Tagine,
the Onion/Raisin Sauce, and the Award-Winning Garlic Chicken.  I said I'd be
willing, provided, of course, I got your permission.  I did size them down
to portions appropriate for 64 (our target # of feasters), but didn't make
changes other than that.  So if it's okay, would you mind if I submitted my
sized-down versions to our newsletter, together with proper attributions,
etc?
(And lest you-all call me a spoon tease, here's the link where I found them:
http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/diningniche.html )

--Maire, still tired
p.s.  My Great Thanks to several of Artemisia's Best Foodies--Mst
Caointiarn, Mst Morgan of Hawksreach, and HE Mst. Therasia Von Tux--who were
invaluable in putting the feast together!