[Sca-cooks] More German stuff

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 13:50:33 PST 2007

I have my translation of the Rumpolt soup section
to where I am not completely ashamed of it.
I'd love comments on my translation, but it might
be better to send them off list.
http://www.geocities.com/ranvaig/medieval/rumpoltsoup.pdf

I uploaded a picture of our kitchen from our 10th c Irish feast last summer.
http://www.geocities.com/ranvaig/medieval/kitchen.jpg

I also found a site that has a transcription of
Rumpolt that includes sections which are not on
Dr. Gloning's site. (This is a pretty big pdf).
It includes a different menu section from the
ones that have already been posted, the evening
meal on a flesh day, for der Bürger.

http://www.ravenstreet.org/Tirloch/ein%20neu%20kuchbuch%20-%20transcribed%20pages......pdf

or http://tinyurl.com/2lqjme

Ranvaig