[Sca-cooks] Anyone Out There?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:48:56 PST 2007

>I've notice of late that the site seems to be hording the posts like
>snowballs then letting everyone (or at least me)have them at once.
>De

That's possible, but it shouldn't happen that way.
Besides, I'm going to Gulf Wars next week so I expect
all kinds of weirdness to raise it's ugly head while I'm
gone.

That's just the way of things. The parent's are out
of town for a few days and the next thing I know you
kids are having a party and SOMEBODY'S going to
get pushed into the pool.

Gunthar