[Sca-cooks] OT: calligraphy practice

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Mar 8 15:32:02 PST 2007

ok...... as you may or may not know...i am trying my hand at calligraphy and
illumination.  (its all Amy/Olwen's fault)

in order to practice names, and awards, and various styles, i am asking my
various friends, laurels, and countrymen to lend me their.... umm.... names
and awards.

IF you care to participate.....

please email back (off list) with your SCA name (and mundane name so i dont
get too confused as to who you are)
kingdom (barony if apropriate)
title?
your major awards (pelican? laurel? maunch?)
your device/arms/what not
(and NO, i dont care how many times i have seen them, i do NOT remember
what it is)
major interests (fighting? cooking? spinning?)
and your time period /region.

and its OK if you dont have all that, just tell me "sorry, no arms yet...."

someday this may end up on a scroll/ arts trial.. it may be entered in
A&S...... or it may end up being buried at midnight with an impaled
pencil... over which i burn badly mixed inks, and a pen holder......
depends on how it turns out.

no promises, no guarentees... i just started, ok? and my schedule is erratic
at best...

but i can use the practice.....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Spinning, weaving,Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Teach someone today