[Sca-cooks] OT-OOP Glad Arrival

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:34:16 PST 2007

Happy birthday for the newcomer and congratulations to the parents!
Ana

On 3/10/07, Pat Griffin <ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Congratulations!  Two daughters are twice as nice.
>
> Lady Anne du Bosc
>
> Known as Mordonna The Cook
>
> Mka Pat Griffin
>
> Vert between four caldrons or a cross checky sable and argent

Skarpnäcks Allé 45 ll tr
12833 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci