[Sca-cooks] Party on while Papa's Gone to Gulf Wars

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 05:21:09 PDT 2007

On Mar 13, 2007, at 7:53 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> So what shall we talk about while certain people
> attend Gulf Wars?
>
> Johnnae

I hear Mario Nebbits whips up a mean deep-fried Twinkie... the
question is, if I wanted to omit the fat and sodium from that recipe,
and fry it in fat-free, low-salt fat, it would still be just as
period, right? Are you suggesting that my fat-and-sodium-free re-
interpretation of the deep-fried Twinkie is less period than yours?
What makes _you_ so all-fired qualified to make such a judgement call???

Where were you when I was serving period steak and potatoes with peri-
oid side dishes to 400 happy feasters, huh?

And what's with all the offensive sig lines anyway???

Adaman...ummm...Gunt... erm... I forget... which list is this again?