[Sca-cooks] Test

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:48:35 PDT 2007

So come over for a visit and get it fresh from the "pond"...otherwise known
as the Chesapeake Bay!!  Yeah, forgot to mention crab cakes in my list of
favorites.  I guess it would also include seared ahi tuna done with sesame
seeds and a wonderful dip of wasabi, mirin and soy.  Ain't it grand that
seafood is so good for you??

Kiri