[Sca-cooks] gold for food and more

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Mar 14 09:39:38 PDT 2007

first of all, this MAY be off topic, if so please forgive me! all replies
that need to reach me should at least cc to my personal email....

i am getting set to order some gold leaf... i am ordering wither from a
wholesale only source, or a broker, depending on how much of an order i can
put together.....
this supplier has edible gold leaf as well (23 karat. certified for food)

i am willing to sell a booklet (25 sheets) at cost plus shipping to pad my
order up to the minimum..... IF this would be of interest, let me know...
preferably soon (gold doesnt go bad but i need to order soonish)

i do not want to compete with any other scadians in this, please support
your local merchants! but if you do not have a good SCA source, let me know!
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Spinning, weaving,Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Teach someone today