[Sca-cooks] Sugar Waffles?

Marion Waldegrave marionofwintersgate at twistedsistah.com
Wed Mar 14 09:08:15 PDT 2007

I make this every christmas time, being Scandahoooovian means i have
too!, the trick with these is TEMPERATURE! If you do not have the
iron at the right temp, and the oil at the right temp and the batter
at the right temp, the cookie will stick to the iron!  I have eight
different designs to dip and you can find most of these online or at
a Scandinavian store! Sorry am SO far behind and missing TONS of mail!

Marion