[Sca-cooks] Long Pepper Bacon

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 08:48:18 PDT 2007

My brother-in-law sent us a gift package a couple of years ago that
contained some of the best scones I've ever put in my mouth!!  So, at least
with baked goods, they do good work.  Yes, I agree that they've got some bad
information about peppers...saw the same thing myself.  But I did go to that
other site, bigtreebali.com, and found that they also sell long pepper...and
at a lower price, it would appear!

Kiri