[Sca-cooks] Fricadella of Fish from Platina

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 20:12:45 PDT 2007

Selene mentioned before Gulf Wars:
<<< The first one I think of,
particularly for UK consumption, is Fricadella of Fish from Platina,
which is pretty much identical to fried fish today.  Chips came
later! >>>

Can someone post a copy of this recipe? And perhaps their redaction?
My apologies if someone posted this after Selene's message. I'm still
rather far behind in reading my messages.

I seem to have a single reference to this dish in the Florilegium,
but no recipe.

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------