[Sca-cooks] Easter recipes- OOP

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 21 10:55:01 PDT 2007

It's a highly enriched bread of a type that begins to appear around the 15th
Century.  Were I to hazard a guess, I would say no earlier than the late
16th Century in the Ukraine.  That does not preclude a different type of
bread dough from being used much earlier and evolving into what it is today.

Bear