[Sca-cooks] Party on while Papa's Gone to Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 19:23:51 PDT 2007

<<< Johnnae (who found the Twinkie, Deconstructed book in the
sociology section at the local bookstore which is mystifying in
itself.)  >>>

Why? I think "twinkies" say quite a lot about modern society, both as
they are and metaphorically.

Besides in order to put them in the "Food" section they'd have to be
considered food. I guess you could put the book in the "Toys" section...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com