[Sca-cooks] Camp cooking ideas

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 16:34:17 PDT 2007

Hmmmm... I am sure that the scientists on this lists will say for sure, but I was given to
understand that alcohol doesn't freeze.

I hope that Selene comments on this because she has a lot of experience with sorbets.
Hers are very yummy!

Huette

--- Diane & Micheal Reid <dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote:

> I do like the last line on the beer sorbet, it more or less asnwers the
> question on making frozen things containing wines or beers.
>  Cealian

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/