[Sca-cooks] Friend going to Austin

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:57:05 PDT 2007

Depending on her price range, Trulucks is supposed to be good. Austin isn't
a great place for seafood because we are inland. There is another
place...can't think of it right now called Johnny V's(?) that is supposed to
have good seafood. I usually cook it myself when I want good seafood.

Austin Land and Cattle (not to be confused with Texas Land and Cattle) is
where we take the Japanese for steak when they visit (I work for a Japanese
company).

I'm off to a meeting but I'll doodle some ideas while there and get back
with you!

Ysabeau