[Sca-cooks] seal-a-meal clones

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Thu Mar 29 07:14:41 PDT 2007

Hint: Almost ALL seal-a-meal clones will use the Generic bags available
at Target, Kohl's and if you have them, Farm & Fleet stores. We have the
Black & Decker "Fresh guard" model but never buy the Black & Decker bags
because, 1) we can't find them, and 2) they are too expensive when we
can find them.

Don't believe the hype on the side that says "only use our bags" or
whatever text is there. They are just trying to put more green in their
pocket. Keep that green for yourself and find generic bags - they work
just as well. :)