[Sca-cooks] shop locally

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:25:23 PDT 2007

I just have to say that I love Starbucks...and if I had to work a
retail/food service type of job that would be my first choice. I was really
surprised to hear that they offer insurance and benefits to all their
employees. The one by my house has a very low turnover in employees and most
of the time the leave to go work at one that opened closer to their home. I
figure it can't be all that bad. They all seem incredibly cheerful
(especially that early in the morning) and I see many of them hanging out
even when they aren't on shift!

Just my thoughts,
Ysabeau