[Sca-cooks] MK royalty page

Philip Troy philtroy at verizon.net
Sat Mar 31 15:50:54 PDT 2007

>On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:50:37 -0400
>   Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> wrote:
>>  Check out the TRH page at Midrealm.org
>>  http://www.midrealm.org/trh/
>
>well blessed is the midrealm to have a P and P with such
>great good humor. 8)
>cailte

I agree completely. If we're going with the South Park motif, far too
often the somewhat recent Crowns of a certain kingdom which shall
remain nameless for the moment (but which I live in) have operated
under the "What-EV-uh! Ah do whut ah wawnt!" rule...

And yes, they rode with twelve gangs and only committed hate crimes,
such as digitally inserting Jabba The Hut into the original Star Wars
movie...

But luckily that seems to have turned around a bit lately, too.

Adamantius