[Sca-cooks] Whole Foods Store

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 05:31:04 PDT 2007

I'm sorry to hear about your husbands experience,
Susan.  I think it really depends on the individual
store and it's local management.  Not every manager is
a good manager.  Most of my Whole Foods contacts are
regional buyers and overall they really enjoy their
jobs, or they were former buyers that have gone out on
their own and opened their own stores.  WF is a great
training ground for those who want to work in the
retail food business.

Eibhlin

http://www.guardian.co.uk/supermarkets/story/0,,2043674,00.html

> > ciao