[Sca-cooks] hate hate hate 'american' restaurant food.

Lisa ladyemp at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 5 22:11:22 PST 2007

> I find it easier sometimes to find good, safe food at Chilis, than
> other more regular restaurants (G). Between blackened and and the
> current chili craze, it's been awhile since the 'fad' foods have been
> anything I'd try.
>
> Morgana in Oertha

I don't do hot very well, and have an ulcer which is triggered by jalapeno
or anything of that heat, therefore I tend to avoid peppers.  I've found
that I can get a delicious meal without peppers at Johnny Carino's
Restaruant.  That's not to say that they don't use them, just not in every
dish and not in overwhelming amounts.

Elizabeta