[Sca-cooks] Orange flavored wafers ( was RE: Pomegranate and Onion Juice)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 22:14:59 PST 2007

'Lainie replied to me with:
  <<< Orange flower water tastes _nothing_ like orange or orange
juice. It
is very like rose water, only more 'flowery'. Lacking orange lower
water, I would substitute rose water.  >>>

Oh! I had several bottles of rose water here at home. I could have
used that. I just thought I'd try something different, since I've
used rose water in various dishes before. I had no idea that it
didn't taste like oranges. Does it smell like oranges? I guess I'll
have to buy a bottle next time I see it at an oriental market or some
such.

Thanks,
Stefan
--------