[Sca-cooks] Wedding Buffet OT, OOP

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:31:26 PST 2007

Just to keep people up on other projects here is the wedding
buffet Elizabeth and I made for my squire's wedding this weekend.

We didn't have a lot of time to do homemade stuff so we cheated
on a lot of things. But it turned out okay.

Broiled marinated Tri-Tip steak, cubed.
Chicken Satay with peanut sauce.
Mini quiches (proscuitto and florentine)
Capri open-faced sandwiches (thin sliced tomato, mozzerella and fresh
basil on thin sliced homemade Vienna bread)
Chicken salad on croissant rolls
Broiled mushroom caps stuffed with herbed cheese
Mini cream puffs and mini eclairs
Brownie lava cakes
and, because the groom didn't want a wedding cake, Elizabeth made
72 little wedding tea-cakes with buttercream frosting. They were
very popular.

It was a small gathering but the buffet was well recieved. Now that
is behind us we are cooking to feed a camp for 5 days at Gulf Wars.
Rest? Plenty of rest in the grave!

Gunthar