[Sca-cooks] Cast Iron Chef Competition at Gulf Wars

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 18:16:04 PST 2007

I was about to ask that also.  I know of an AnTirian Royal couple who posted nude
photoes of themselves on their online website, but I have never heard of anyone
posing for Playboy...

Now Caid has a 2007 calendar with Caidan knights posing on it, some only semi-dressed,
but it is all tastefully done.  They are mimicking 12 paintings of various saints.  But
it isn't anything like what Playboy puts out.  Some beefcake, but no cheesecake.

Huette

--- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:

> Playboy spread?
> --Maire, doing her best imitation of an Elrond-style lifted eybrow.....

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/