[Sca-cooks] waffles/holhippen

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 01:16:24 PDT 2007

--- Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> I also use a fairly expensive Cassell's dictionary that gives a lot of usage information.
> I'm still looking for some Middle German dictionaries so I can be a little more
> accurate.

> Bear

I use Cassell's also.  It is one of the best dictionaries around.

As for your Middle German dictionary, you may find one at

http://www.schoenhofs.com/

They are the best place to buy foreign language dictionaries.  They have tons and they
usually sell to libraries and universities.

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/