[Sca-cooks] OOP Gold for Food Techniue Questions

Marion Waldegrave marionofwintersgate at twistedsistah.com
Fri Mar 16 13:04:25 PDT 2007

You can get the wooden or bone folders, which is what us scrapbookers
call them, at any scrap or stamp place. This is what i  use and they
are perfect. Smooth, polished stone or the polished bamboo.  They
have a soft point at one edge, almost look like a flattened
contractors pencil, if they can get any flatter. LOL Anyway they are
for making good folds for your home made cards and envelopes and when
i saw a demo on tv, and i just happened to have some of the gold leaf
that i had been TRYING to do for a birthday cake... i tried using
this because i had it and BOOM! I went and got my own for my kitchen!

So try that one!

Marion