[Sca-cooks] New to this list - Need help with a medieval wedding

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Mar 17 06:23:27 PDT 2007

Dear Lady:

You wrote:

My name is Jennifer and I am new to this list. I am an Australian girl
living in Brisbane and found this list after spending hours searching the
net for recipies. I am not an SCA member (yet) so hope it is okay that I am
here.

You do not need to be a member indeed over the years I can remember very
significant discussion being provided by non-members.  Please do not be
disappointed if you request is not immediately answered as fully as it might
as quite a number of the correspondents of this list are at a major
multi-kingdom event, i.e. Gulf Wars.  Try this site:

http://www.florilegium.org

Daniel