[Sca-cooks] Recipe Books

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:46:46 PDT 2007

As an art historian, I'm going to "fudge" a bit here.  The Middle Ages
ended, Renaissance began at different time in different countries.  In the
south, Italy specifically, the Renaissance began quite early, possibly
around 1450 or so, and spread outward to the rest of Europe.  As my period
of study in the SCA particulary deals with Japan, I would say that the
Medieval period lasted until about 1604, when the Tokugawa Shogunate began.

Kiri