[Sca-cooks] Hartmann von Aue: Tischzucht?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 21:39:06 PDT 2007

Giano asked:
<<< Just a brief question: Does anyone know of a useable English
rendering of
Hartmann von Aue's 'Tischzucht'? If not, I think I found a new
project.  >>>

A useable English rendering of it? I'm not even heard of it before. :-)

There is no mention of it in the Florilegium.

More details about this manuscript, please.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com