[Sca-cooks] Feast nightmare

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 22:15:44 PDT 2007

Anne-Marie commented:
  <<< I always tell nervous feast heads and autocrats to go watch
"Vatel". Really
helps put things into perspective :). You can always tell
yourself...hey! at least its not THAT bad! :) >>>

This is one reason I've created and maintained this Florilegium file,
so folks who get jittery can see that no matter how bad they think
things are, it could be worse. And as told by these stories, things
usually work out.

fst-disasters-msg (68K)  2/19/05    Tales of SCA feasts that were
disasters.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/fst-disasters-msg.html

Stefan
--------