[Sca-cooks] Sugar Waffles and fertilized chicken eggs

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:33:28 PDT 2007

Hmmm... I would think that straining it out would prevent a "clump" or
something . I've never really worried about it when I've found one but it
isn't a big deal. The embryo isn't really recognizable - at least in the
cases I've come across. It is more like the white of an egg after it has
been cooked and has typically been very small. I seem to remember finding it
more when I was little and using the eggs from my grandmother's chicken coop
than now...now that I think about it. I remember my mom telling me it was
okay to leave it in or I could pick it out.

Ysabeau