[Sca-cooks] Friend going to Austin

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Mar 27 07:06:31 PDT 2007

Thanks, Ysabeau, I'll look forwaRD TO YOUR OTHER IDEAS. i FIGURED YOU
WERE A BIT INLAND, TOO, BUT ALSO FIGURED IT DIDN'T HURT TO ASK ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

HIPAA Penalties

42USC1320d-6 Wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information

(a) Offense

A person who knowingly and in violation of this part-

(1) uses or causes to be used a unique health identifier;

(2) obtains individually identifiable health information relating to
an individual; or

(3) discloses individually identifiable health information to another person,

shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

(b) Penalties

A person described in subsection (a) shall-

(1) be fined not more than $50,000, imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both;