[Sca-cooks] On Pomegranate Juice

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:19:44 PDT 2007

Hi Stefan,
I've found lots of pomegranate juices that are reasonably priced at HEB
recently. There were some in the refrigerated orange juice section for $7.99
for a big bottle. There were also pomegranate blends on the aisle with the
apple juice and grape juice. I found a half gallon of it at Costco for
$6.99. I usually drink it watered down because it is just a bit much full
strength. I also add it to lemonade or 7-up/Sprite/ginger ale. Anything in
the "health food" aisle is going to be priced higher just because they can.

Ysabeau