[Sca-cooks] OOP: Seafood Pizza (was capsicums)

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Mon Mar 5 14:05:04 PST 2007

Speaking of good pizza...

Years ago, somewhere out in Nova Scotia, my husband and I had a "Shrimp
Pizza" that was absolutely to die for.  I have been trying to recreate it ever
since.  It was large shrimp in some kind of cream sauce and fresh herbs.  I don't
remember there being any cheese on it and although I tried using an alfredo
sauce for the base, the flavor isn't quite the same.

Is there any chance a Canadian on this list that might have some suggestions
on what I can try to recreate this?

Thanks,
Constanza Marina de Huelva

In a message dated 3/5/2007 1:50:29 PM Mountain Standard Time, "Marcha"
writes:
*snip*

> another steak prepared without the pepper.  I find I cannot even eat pizza,
> canned pasta dishes and especially so-called diet frozen dinners have become
> impossible for me to eat because of the spices.  Well, scratch the pizza
> because I am lactose intolerant so I shouldn't have it anyway...and I love a
> good pizza!

*snip*