[Sca-cooks] OT: SCAdian Merchant in hospital away from home

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 6 09:36:01 PST 2007

Hej!
    Is there anyone in the area of Aiken, SC on the list?  I have been
informed the Ewen of Longship Trading Company (Steve Pano) is in Aiken
Hospital in Aiken, SC (room 206).  As many of you know Steve has had a hard
time over the past few years, if any of you are close enough to drop in &
see how he is doing or if he needs anything it would be greatly appreciated.
He seems to be doing better, at least he is complaining about the food,
(which means they are keeping him to his diet, a good thing for a diabetic)
which is much better than the first reports I got.  I just got off the phone
with him & he sounds OK, for being in the hospital, but very bored.  He
doesn't know how long he will be there, they are trying to get him stable so
he can go back to Worcester for further treatment.
Pax,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord

Jim Revells

Olaf's Plunder

"A Different Kind of Art Gallery & Gift Store"

Open 10 AM to 6 PM
Additional Hours by Appointment

See our web site at:
http://stores.olafsplunder.com