[Sca-cooks] stumbleupon? links?

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:23:58 PST 2007

Is someone using Stumbleupon? I have a huge blog with many visits and
interesting comments, wanted to feed them interesting links to Middle
Age cookery. I have many already, Stefan's Florilegium of course, and
Prospect Books and Take a Thousand Eggs and Middle Age cookery.
May I ask you to send to me your favorite Middle Age/Rennaisance link?
My stumble name is http://caravia.stumbleupon.com

Ana
--
Skarpnäcks Allé 45 ll tr
12833 Skarpnäck

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci