[Sca-cooks] Grains

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 18:07:49 PDT 2007

Greetings all.

I am looking for good documentation for various grains during our  period.
My A&S paper is  going to be about bread, the  fermentation process and the
grains used. What I am really hoping to find  is something along the lines of
bread from x was made with x flour.   Because x grain grew there.

The books I have about bread do not shed any light on it.

World Sourdoughs by Ed Wood, English Bread and Yeast Cookery  by  Elizabeth
David, The History of Bread by Berbard Dupaigne and A Treatise on  Baking by
Wihlfart (Fleischmann Company).

Aldyth

If it is not  any fun, stop doing it. Find something that is fun, and start
doing it. Life is  too short not to have fun.